- Annual Diversity Scholarship Competition
2024 Broadcast Diversity Scholarship competition is for students from diverse ethnic backgrounds pursuing careers in Broadcast Journalism / Digital or Social Media Content Storytelling and / or Marketing.
This competition is open to students who are pursuing on-camera OR off-camera news careers, including hopeful: Newscast Producers, On-Camera News Reporters/MMJs, Meteorologists, Video Photographers / Video Editors, Newscast (technical) Directors, Assignment Editors, Digital / Social Media Content Producers and / or Marketing.
Students can major in any subject.
Applicants must be:
- Current sophomores or juniors at 4-year colleges or universities within the United States
- Come from a diverse ethnic background
- Be U.S. citizens
- Carry a minimum 2.5 Grade Point Average (GPA) at time of application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: APRIL 30, 2024!
- Momentum Education's College Fellowship Program
Momentum Education's College Fellowship Program focuses on providing first-generation, low-income college students with the academic, financial, and career support to graduate from college and secure a job. Specifically, the College Fellowship provides: (1) an upperclassmen mentor to help you succeed in the first two years of college; (2) a Young Professional mentor to help you find a job and internships; and (3) a $200 scholarship per semester of college for a maximum of $1,600. If you are interested, please apply here.
- Brooks Law Group Car Accident Scholarship
Brooks Law Group provides a $ 1,000 car accident injury scholarship to any high school senior or current undergraduate student, in the U.S. college or university, which will be beneficiary for students. I would like to invite you to check out the scholarship they just rolled.
- Study.com Student Scholarships
The team at Study.com recently developed a complete guide to scholarships for underrepresented students. Our goal is to inform students about critical information regarding their college education and share different resources that will help set them up for success. The College Scholarships for Underrepresented Students guide offers in-depth information in several areas, including:
- A thorough introduction to how scholarships work and how they compare to other college funding resources
- An analysis of the range of scholarships available to students of color
- Key information on locating scholarship opportunities
You may also be interested in our Study.com Student Scholarships that offer a wide variety of academic awards and scholarships for current and prospective students.
Study.com is a leading online education resource making learning accessible for over 30 million students and educators a month.
- Pathways to Science Funding Opportunities
At the moment, PathwaysToScience.org has over 70 portable scholarships and fellowships posted on the site. These include undergraduate, graduate, and postdoc level funding opportunities with an emphasis on increasing diversity in STEM.
- Undergraduate scholarships and tips and resources for applying
- Graduate fellowships and resources for applying
- Postdoc funding and resources
- A quick video tutorial on using our advanced search functions to find funding opportunities
Students who would like assistance in searching our database of funding opportunities can email Liv Detrick with their level of study, disciplinary interests, and any other relevant requirements.