The AMS wants you to share your science with the rest of the weather, water and climate community—submit an abstract and present at one of our meetings! We not only give abstract authors the opportunity to showcase their work in person at a meeting by giving an oral or poster presentation, but we also post supplementary information such as free presentation recordings, poster images, extended abstracts/supplementary information and links on our website to give your work maximum exposure.
Get started today!
- Browse our list of Upcoming AMS Meetings to find a conference which fits your field of study.
- Submit your abstract online, making sure to follow the directions outlined under our Abstract Author Instructions.
- You'll receive an acceptance email approx. 4-6 weeks after the abstract deadline.
- Review the Presenter Guidelines and present at the meeting—don’t forget to register!
- Abstract Author Instructions
General instructions for submitting and managing your abstract on the AMS website. For specific information for your meeting, including important dates, please see the Abstract Author Instructions page on your meeting's webpage.
- AMS Presenter Guidelines
General guidelines for giving an oral presentation and presenting a poster at AMS meetings. For specific information for your meeting, including any site-specific requirements, please see the oral and poster presenter information on your meeting's webpage.
- AMS Presenter Accessibility Recommendations
General accessibility tips and recommendations for in-person and virtual oral and posters presenters.