Share, learn, and collaborate at an AMS meeting for free!
AMS recognizes the considerable benefit that students can gain from attending conferences, when they are not presenting a paper. We want to encourage interactions between students and other conference attendees. Presenters are not eligible to apply.
- Hotel stay for the conference week
- Air fare travel covered within North America (guidelines for travel must be accepted upon receiving a travel grant)
- Available to active 2024 AMS student members and member graduate students. Eligible students must be a current senior undergraduate or graduate student.
- Awarded to students who are not presenting a paper at the conference.
- A student can receive no more than one travel grant award per calendar year; this includes the AMS Specialty Conference Travel Grant Program (i.e., if a student applies for a travel grant to attend the AMS Annual Meeting and receives an award, that student is not eligible to apply for a specialty conference travel grant within that same calendar year).
- Applicants should specify one session of interest on the application for combined conferences.
- Each conference is assigned a specific deadline. Applications will not be considered after the deadline date indicated.
Specialty Meeting Travel Grant Application
Students must complete an application to participate. Use your AMS credentials to access the application. Be sure to fill in all areas of the form.